So…until earlier today, I had no idea of what this is or even heard of it before but it did make me smile! I must say thank you to Poetry Perfected for nominating me for this!
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post. (You can copy and paste them from here.)
Once you have written your post, and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
QUESTIONS GIVEN TO ME:
1. Is writing poetry your favourite hobby? If not, what is? Yes! Yes it is!
2. What is your honest opinion of awards such as these? Do you see the value in them? I’ve never heard of them before but they seem quite lovely to give out.
3. Who is your favourite poet – or do you have one? Probably Sylvia Plath, Philip Larkins or Martin Figura.
4. What is the hardest thing about blogging, in your opinion? Doing it and continuing to do it!
5. Tell me whether or not you enjoy reading personal stories (true ones) of others. If so, what kind of stories do you like to read? If not, what kind of stories do you like to read? Mysteries? Thrillers? Funny ones? I’ll give anything a go as long as it’s interesting and written well. I don’t do horrors though!
5 random facts since there were 5 questions:
1. I’m from the South of England and I’m trying to acclimatise to the warmth up in the north!
2. I’ve been writing since I was 13.
3. I’m a huge fan of soul, real soul, music!
4. I’m a comic book fan!
5. I love travelling.
Fleeting Pixel over at FleetingPixel
Alicia Young over at Aayoung
Iridescent Fox over at IridescentFox
Maryum Khalid over at Maryum’sInnerArt
Peaceful Blessed Star over at PeacefulBlessedStar
QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES:
1) How did you get into writing?
2) Why do you write in the form you do?
3) What does creativity/expression mean to you?
4) What inspires you the most?
5) What do you like to read?